Friday, March 29, 2013

Hoppy Easter

One of the recent TCP challenges was an inspiration challenge that featured some modern patterns and a color scheme of bright yellow, shades of gray and black. I have been trying to get Easter cards made with whatever challenges I can, so I added a challenge for myself to make an Easter card from that inspiration. I picked out some patterned papers from the Echo Park Style Essentials collection that had some modern feel, then paired them with a gray bunny in a yellow basket. I did add a couple of very light touches of pink and aqua for the eggs and for the bunny's nose. Hopefully it works!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento, copic markers
Cardstock: basic gray, neenah white, Echo Park Style Essentials
Accessories: button, twine, stickles

No comments: