Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Wishes

Today I have for you one of the Easter cards I made this year. It was inspired by a recent challenge on Splitcoast to use a nest and/or eggs in your design. This might be a little un-traditional, but it met the challenge. This is a challenging image for my limited coloring skills, but I quite like how it turned out. I kept the rest of the card simple to better showcase the lovely image. The papers are from We R Memory Keepers; I'm trying to use up the leftovers from last year! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. If you're celebrating, I hope the festivities involve family, friends and fun.
Supplies:
Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: SU Regal rose, orchid; Neenah white; We R Memory Keepers dp
Accessories: button, ribbon

No comments: