Friday, March 15, 2013

Umbrella drinks

Hello there! Today is the Ides of March and also my Birthday! Today's post was inspired by my plans for the evening. If you haven't figured it out, I intend to be enjoying one or several umbrella drinks as I mark the passing of another year. Some good friends are going to join me  - and don't worry, none of us are driving! These little 3x3 cards were for a recent challenge on Splitcoast. The team at Taylored Expressions asked folks to make a set of mini cards. I pulled out some fun Imaginisce papers and my TE Chillax set and got to work. This will make great enclosures for gifts, I think.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a fabulous day. I know I will!
Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Yoyo yellow, pumpkin pie, turquoise, neenah white, Imaginisce dp

Accessories: nestabilities, ribbon, stickles

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Your little 3x3 cards are sooo cute...I love the TE stamps you used and what beautiful coloring!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!