Saturday, February 23, 2013

TCP Tuesday Feb. 2013

Good Saturday morning! I don't know about you, but I'm glad the weekend is here. I have big plans to stay home and craft this weekend. I need a little stampy therapy! I have been doing some stamping since last I posted; this card is for this month's TCP Tuesday challenge. The goal was to use TCP stamps or dies in a new way. I decided to use the pompom die to make grass. I thought it would be a fun texture and give my card a bit of a dimension. What do you think? I kept the rest of the card pretty simple, and wrestled for awhile with a layout before finally just turning my image on a slight angle. I've been doing that a lot lately! Not sure why I like it that way, but I do!
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!
Supplies:
Stamps:The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento, Copic markers
Cardstock: Old olive, kiwi kiss, pretty in pink, Neeneah white, Bella Blvd. dp
Accessories: pom pom die, twine, button, stickles

1 comment:

Alma de la Rosa said...

What a great way to make grass. I had never thought to use the pom pom flower dies like this, but DUH! So cute!