Sunday, February 24, 2013

LOVE FEST For You

Splitcoaststampers has been hosting a "Love Fest" for its member companies, which means 10 days of fun challenges. I've been playing along in an effort o rebuild my stash of cards, which had been kind of depleted recently. This challenge was as a sketch challenge from Sweet and Sassy Stamps. I don't have any of their stamps so I pulled out some Taylored Expressions stamps instead. Thankful is one of my favorite TE sets; it was definitely a good purchase for me! I thought the image paired well with the Autumn Spice DP from Lily Bee. The image is colored with Copics and I added a touch of brown Distress Stickles in the flower centers. Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Stamps: Thankful from Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Cardstock: Chocolate brown, pumpkin pie, neenah cream, Lily Bee Autumn Spice
Accessories: Nestabilities, pearls, clip, ribbon Stickles

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Pretty card, Michelle! :)

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful image and I love the pretty papers you used...love the sketch, too!!!!