Wednesday, January 16, 2013

TCP oldies

Cat's Pajamas fans are continuing with their challenges; the latest challenge is to use "oldies but goodies." This bunny was one of my first TCP stamps and is among the oldest of their images in my collection. I just love him - he is so adorable and so much fun to craft with! I am loving combinations with gray right now, and I am trying to use up my Echo Park Yours Truly papers so those two things inspired my card. I also broke out my new TCP topper die for that cool scallop layer along the bottom. I finished the card with a touch of stickles on the candles and a ribbon/stick pin combination.
That's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: basic gray, pretty in pink, Neenah white, Echo Park Yours Truly
Accessories: Nestabilities, TCP topper die, ribbon, stick pin, stickles

No comments: