Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Inspired Irises

I had a chance to play along in the Featured Stamper challenge over on Splitcoast this weekend; this week's stamper was Lynn, aka Allee's. I chose a pretty rose design from her gallery and used it as inspiration for this card. Since Lynn is on the design team for Kitchen Sink Stamps, it seemed fitting to pull out my KSS iris stamps. I used several shades of purple and lavender for the blooms and shades of green for the stems. The sentiment is an ancient one from Stampin Up. I kept the card simple but added some pearls for a bit of glamour. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Kitchen Sink irises, SU sentiment
Ink: Memento lulu lavender, sweet plum, elderberry, tuxedo black; SU pale plum, mellow moss, artichoke, thyme
Cardstock: perfect plum, neenah white, MFT black 
Accessories: pearls

No comments: