Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sympathy in blue

Today I have another of the sympathy cards I made recently when I had out my sponges, masking fluid and Eclipse tape. This one has a lot lighter touch of masking fluid, but heavier sponging. The leaf images are from an old Unity Stamp Co set and the sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas Simply Said sentiment collection. I kept the embellishment minimal, just a button and bit of taffeta ribbon. I am sad that I am now out of gray SU taffeta ribbon. I love that stuff. I wonder if they still make it? Not that I need any more ribbon. I have ribbon coming out my ears. In fact, I might need a ribbon intervention! :) Anyway, that's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity, the Cat's Pajamas
Ink: various memento inks
Cardstock: bayou blue, basic gray, neenah white
Accessories: ribbon, button, masking fluid, eclipse tape

No comments: