Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dino-Mite Birthday

I needed a boy birthday card recently - little boys, well, and frankly, big boys, too, are my biggest card-making challenge! I just want to add ribbons and buttons and bling to everything and they don't really go with dinosaurs and cars and rockets! :) Anyway, I pulled out my Gina K Designs dinosaur stamps and got to work using them and some fun jungle papers from DCWV. The papers inspired the color scheme and the dino scene was colored with Copics. I am a little annoyed that the dino's hat is up off his head, especially since I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to determine the placement! But the kid in question is six, so I don't think he'll mind! That's all for me today. Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Only orange, green galore, Neenah white, DCWV

No comments: