Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Miss You

Good Wednesday morning! We're at the halfway point in the week which means the weekend is inching closer! I love weekends - plenty of time to sleep in and craft, and no work! I like my job, but if I won the lotto, I'd be quitting ASAP to live a life of crafty leisure! ;) 
Today's card was inspired by this week's Clean and Simple challenge on Splitcoast. The challenge was to incorporate some kind of postage; I used some Hero Arts "Art of the Card" stamps that look like postage and postmarks. I am loving combinations with gray right now, and this combination of gray and rose red is quickly becoming a favorite. I tried to create a collage around the postage image and then kept the rest of the card nice and clean. That's all for me today; thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts; sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento gray flannel, SU Rose Red
Cardstock: Neenah white, Crate Paper Paper Heart; SU basic gray and rose red
Accessories: cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon, button


No comments: