Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013 Calendars

 I posted the other day about my 2013 calendar project; I made a bunch of these little calendars using tear-off calendars from Taylored Expressions and some very inexpensive acrylic frames I picked up at Big Lots. This is the rest of the calendars I made this year - these did not get matching bookmarks!
 I mostly used scrap papers from my stash and tried to select colors and patterns with the recipients in mind. I embellished the with ribbon, buttons, twine and occasionally a Prima flower. They came together very quickly once I selected the supplies.
The calendar on the left above is the one masculine version I made - it is for my dad. He's a car guy, and particularly a Ford guy, so I thought he would like this fun paper from Creative Imaginations. I didn't want to frou-frou it up too much, so I used some black hemp and a button to finish it off.
That's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Misc scrap paper
Accessories: buttons, twine, Primas, ribbon, cord, calendars, acrylic frames

No comments: