Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today's my mom's birthday - Happy birthday, Mom! This is the card I made for her. Since I sent it in a box with her gift, I didn't have to worry about it getting squished in the mail. I used the adorable "It's in the Bag" stamps and coordinating dies from Taylored Expressions for this card. I am also using up some of the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely cardstock I've had in my stash for-EVER! My mom loves bright colors, especially pink, so this is well-suited to her. I cut a strip of tissue to fill the bag with and added some stickles to the rose for a bit of bling (though looking at the picture now, I guess I did that last part AFTER photographing!) The rest of the embellishment was simple, just a bit of ribbon and a button. Hope she liked it!
Supplies: 
Stamp: Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento, Copic markers
Cardstock: Pink passion, neenah white, Cosmo Cricket Delovely
Accessories: PTI, Spellbinders and TE dies, button, ribbon, twine for bag handle

No comments: