Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Wishing you Joy

Merry Christmas! If you're celebrating today, I hope your day is filled with fun, food, family and plenty of holiday spirit. I am so fortunate to be able to spend the holidays with my closest family and friends. We have wonderful traditions I look forward to each year, including a lovely Christmas breakfast and gift opening around the tree. Today I have for you one of the holiday cards I made this year. I made about half a dozen of these, I believe. They are a kraft base, some ancient Dasher dp from Basic Grey (it's almost gone!!! Woohoo!) and some beautiful red velvet ribbon from my stash. This was one of my favorite designs this year. I love the clean and Christmas-y look of it!
Thanks for stopping by today, and much joy to you and yours.
Supplies:
Stamps: Jolly Holiday, The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Cardstock: Kraft, poptone red, neenah white, Basic Grey Dasher
Accessories: ribbon, linen thread, button 

No comments: