Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry and Bright

Happy Christmas Eve! I'm spending the day with my family today - we have a big family get-together each year on Christmas Eve and I look forward to it each year. Today I have one of the holiday cards I made this year. I made about 50 cards - I cut back a bit, mainly because I ran out of time! This card was inspired by a Clean and Simple challenge on Splitcoast; the challenge a couple weeks ago was to use a provided sketch. I used Unity stamps to make about half a dozen of these to send out. They were pretty fast and easy to make and I do like how they turned out! Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day.
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity
Ink: soft sky, always artichoke
Cardstock: real red, neenah white, Basic Grey Dasher
Accessories: buttons, twine

No comments: