Wednesday, December 26, 2012

One more Merry Christmas

I think this is my last Christmas card of the year for you. I only made one of these - I actually made it several months ago for a publication call, but it wasn't picked up. I had wanted to make a jeweled Christmas tree, and I just love how this turned out with the green pearls and red rhinestones. I cut the tree and trunk free-hand, and used a Creative Memories wavy cutter for the snow. The snow was also embossed for some additional texture. I finished this one off with a sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas Jolly Holiday set and some twine. I just can't get enough baker's twine! I hope it hasn't gone out of fashion! ;) I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day today and if you're headed to the mall for returns, I wish you short lines and courteous clerks and shoppers! Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies: 
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento rich cocoa
Cardstock: Neenah white, poptone red, American Crafts blue
Accessories: pearls, rhinestones, circle punches, twine, CM cutter

No comments: