Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Everything

Hello again! Are you tiring of holiday cards yet? I sure hope not, because I have plenty more to share. I may have mentioned I had a hard time settling on designs this year. Then I broke my "no new purchases" rule when Alma from The Cat's Pajamas came out with limited-edition rubber cling stamps a few weeks ago. LIMITED EDITION! That means they might not be available next year if I don't get them now!
There were a couple of bunny stamps and a Sprinkle image I just had to have, and if you buy new Christmas stuff, you have to use it! So today I paired a new bunny image with some old papers (at least I am using up those!) from Echo Park. The bunny colors turned out a little odd, but they do go with the paper, so I guess it's OK! I added a touch of sparkly fluff to the bunny's Santa hat for some texture and, well, sparkle! Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies: 
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento, Copic markers
Cardstock: blue bayou, poptone cherry red, neenah white, Echo Park dp
Accessories: nestabilities, corner rounder, ribbon, sparkly fluff

No comments: