Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sparkling season in chocolate

Hello and happy holidays! Christmas is creeping ever closer - are you ready? My list is shrinking quickly, and I feel pretty prepared so far, so that is a good feeling. But there is always something last-minute that pops up to complicate things. Hopefully it's nothing major - like the year a snowstorm almost prevented me from getting home to my family for the holidays! Anyway, today I have another of the Christmas cards I designed this year. I never could stick with one design for very long, so I made 6-8 of this style, and then moved on to something else. The card features supplies I am trying to use up - old SU blue bayou ink and cardstock and Echo Park Wintertime papers, and this brown organdy ribbon I've had forever! A simple design, which made it fast to finish. I lined the inside of the cards with more white cardstock and another strip of patterned paper. That's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Ink: Blue bayou
Cardstock: PTI chocolate, SU blue bayou, Neenah white, Echo Park Wintertime dp
Accessories: ribbon, pearls

No comments: