Sunday, December 30, 2012

Birthday in blue

Hello! I can't believe the month - and the year - are almost over! I am catching up on sharing some cards I've made in the last few weeks but haven't had a chance to share yet. This is similar to another card I made awhile back. I needed a quick birthday card, and I loved the original design, so I repeated it here with a new sentiment and color scheme. The papers are from the Teresa Collins Every Day Moments collection - that 6x6 pad was one of my best purchases in 2012; it is almost gone! I hardly ever use up the whole pad! The sentiment is from Hero Arts. That's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Navy, bashful blue, neenah white, Every Day Moments dp
Accessories: corner rounder, butterfly punch, pearls

1 comment:

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Beautiful card Michelle! I love the pattern paper choices.