Friday, November 23, 2012

Gratitude and Joy

Hello there and Happy Day after Thanksgiving (if you're in the US, anyway!) Did you get up early for the sales today? Or maybe you hit the stores last night after your pumpkin pie? I generally avoid Black Friday sales, but Target is just down the street and there might be a couple deals too good to pass up this morning!
Today I have my final Thanksgiving card of the year. I made this awhile back for a challenge on the Unity blog. I masked off a rectangle and sponged it with a variety of SU and Memento inks, then stamped the leaves over the top. A sentiment and a sprinkle of rhinestones finishes off this simple card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity
Ink: pumpkin pie, mustard, potter's clay, rhubarb stalk
Cardstock: PTI terracotta, Su ruby red, neenah white
Accessories: rhinestones

No comments: