Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Good morning! If you're in the US, I hope you're enjoying a leisurely day filled with food, family, fun and maybe the Macy's Parade! I was scheduled to work today, but found out late last weekend that I wasn't needed after all. I am so thrilled, because it means I get to spend the day with family, enjoying great food and wonderful conversation.
Now on to today's card. I made a few of these to send to friends and family today. I was inspired by a design from a card I made for the recent Hope You Can Cling To challenges on Splitcoast. This is a vertical version - I think I like the proportion better in this direction. The patterned papers are woven together in the corner. The simple sentiment and leaf embellishment finish the card off and keep it nice and clean.
Thanks again for stopping by today! I'm so thankful to all of you who visit and leave comments here!
Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento rich cocoa
Cardstock: SU Vanilla, PTI chocolate, misc Bazzill, Lily Bee Autumn Spice
Accessories: Momento metal leaf, linen thread

No comments: