Saturday, November 24, 2012

Friends are like shoes

This card seems totally appropriate to share this weekend, the biggest shopping weekend of the year! If you've been out shopping, I hope you had on comfortable shoes! This was a fun card to make. A few years ago, a friend gave me some fun stamps from Art Impressions that allow you to build a store window display. That's what I tried to do here with these fun shoes. I paper-pieced the store awning, then colored the window with Copics. I kept the rest of the design super clean and simple to best show off the fun window image. This was such a fun card to make - I can't believe this was the first time I got these stamps inky. I will definitely be using them again!
Supplies:
Stamps: Art Impressions
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Cardstock: Chocolate, coral, neenah white
Accessories: buttons, pearls

No comments: