Monday, November 26, 2012

Have a ball

I'm behind on my Christmas cards this year because I haven't found "the" design that I like well enough (and is simple enough) to mass-produce. This was one of my experiments during the search for that card! The stamps are from The Greeting Farm; the background was created by stamping the sentiment repeatedly. I then stamped the focal image, colored with Copics and added some stickles. The icicle thread finishes it off. My goal is to make 6 cards a day for the next 6-7 days, which should leave me with enough holiday cards for my complete list. I always did work better under pressure!
How are you doing on your holiday cards? Any tips you'd like to share?
Supplies:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU soft sky, Copic markers
Cardstock: SU Old Olive, SU pink pirouette, Neenah white
Accessories: Corner rounder, Stickles, button, icicle thread

No comments: