Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

Happy World Cardmaking Day! How are you celebrating this special holiday just for cardmakers? I somehow managed to make myself some non-crafting plans, but hope to play with some of the fun WCMD challenges on the web before the weekend is over!
Today I'm sharing a simple card inspired by a color challenge on Splitcoast that called for aqua, coral, yellow and white. I punched butterflies out of patterned papers - Echo Park Victoria Gardens and Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon - added a sentiment and some pearls and called it good! I like cards like this - clean, simple, and quick! Plus it's pretty, too!
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: SU Cameo Coral
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, neenah white, Echo Park, Teresa Collins
Accessories: Butterfly punch, pearls, corner rounder

No comments: