Thursday, October 4, 2012

Glitter birthday

I made this card a few days ago for the Clean and Simple challenge on Splitcoast, but I held off posting it because it's for my sister's birthday, and she reads my blog! I'm pretty sure she's received it by now, so it's safe to share here! A couple of things about my sister influenced this card: She loves glitter - actually she loves anything and everything that sparkles! - and she loves the color teal. Hopefully, she likes her card, too! The challenge was a sketch, so that influenced the layout. I've been itching to use red-line sticky tape to make glitter stripes, so I started there, then added the flower and sentiment. The flower has a rhinestone in the center for a bit more bling. That's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts 
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: SU Bermuda Bay, MFT Black licorice, Neenah white
Accessores: rhinestone, glitter, red line sticky tape

1 comment:

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Oh I really like this Michelle!