Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fabulous!

One of the recent Hope You Can Cling To challenges was to make a funny card and use some kind of stitching on it. If you've read this blog for any length of time at all, you know that stitching and sewing are about my least-favorite activity of all time! I'm not sure where the aversion comes from, but I don't even like to sew buttons or fix hems! Anyway, for this card, I pulled out this funny guy from Art Impressions and paired him with a fun sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas. For my stitching, I pulled out my Sew Easy tool - it does make the sewing easier! - and a bit of thread. I actually had to color a pale yellow thread with a brown Copic marker because I didn't have any "guy" colors of thread! It's not perfect, but it'll do for this card! Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Stamps: Art Impressions, Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Cardstock: PTI chocolate and blueberry, Neenah white, misc dp
Accessories: button, thread, Sew Easy, corner rounder

No comments: