Friday, October 26, 2012

Hello gorgeous!

This card is yet another I made for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges on Splitcoast. See I told you I've been busy stamping! And I still have quite a few more to show you! Today's card was inspired by the letters in the event's acronym: HYCCT. My H is for hearts, the Y is for yellow, C is for Cat's Pajama's stamps, the second C is for coral, and the T is for Teal. I paper-pieced the balloons and colored the rest of this cute penguin with Copic markers. A touch of stickles on the roses gives a bit of sparkle. I'm not sure why I settled on a kraft base - it just seemed to work in this case!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: kraft, neenah white, Lily Bee Buttercup do, Echo Park Victoria Gardens dp
Accessories: corner rounder, button, twine, stickles

No comments: