Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Snowman in red and blue

I mentioned the other day that I've started working on some Christmas cards. I had a chance to play in a few stamping challenges over the Labor Day weekend, and one of them inspired yet another holiday card! The featured stamper on Splitcoaststampers over the weekend was Carolina Little. I wasn't familiar with her work, but as I looked through her gallery, I found this card and knew it would be fun to reproduce. I love layout and all those red layers on her card, so that's where I started from when making this card. I love this cute snowman from Hero Arts and thought he would make a great focal point on the card. I paired him up with some Wintertime papers from Echo Park. I'm trying to use them up! :) The snowman was colored with Copics, then I covered him in some white sparkly fluff for a bit of sparkle and texture. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Memory Box crimson, neenah white, Echo Park Wintertime
Accessories: Nestabilities, button, twine, sparkly fluff

No comments: