Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Have a ball

I made a few cards a few weeks ago for Splitcoaststampers' annual Dare to Get Dirty Challenges, where members of the fan club can play along with the Dirty Dozen designers and alumni. I was lucky to win an awesome prize from The Greeting Farm, too, and it arrived the other day! Inside were two new Christmas sets that I just adore. They will make for some great, clean and simple, easy to duplicate Christmas cards this year! I couldn't wait to get some ink on them and try them out, so I popped over to the Greeting Farm blog for some inspiration and learned that their Farm Fresh Friday challenge was to use bright colors. I figured these Christmas ornaments would be perfect for that! The card measures 3.5 by 5 inches; I stamped and colored the image, then added some ultrafine glitter for a bit of sparkle. Finished it off with twine, and Voila! Thanks Greeting Farm! I can't wait to use these stamps again.
Supplies:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Cool caribbean, Neenah white
Accessories: glitter, twine

No comments: