Monday, September 10, 2012

Dropping by TCP Tuesday

Hi there! Hope your week is getting off to a great start. I spent some time at the craft table over the weekend, which always puts me in gooc mood. This card is for the current TCP Tuesday challenge from The Cat's Pajamas. Jen offered up a fun, summery inspiration photo that included shades of blue and yellow, a beach umbrella and blue skies. I loosely interpreted it in this scene of  a parachuting bunny. I used Echo Park Summer Days papers for the sky and hills. I used my Creative Memories wavy cutter to create some rolling hillsides behind the bunny, whose parachute is paper-pieced with more Summer Days paper. The card is pretty clean and simple, so I kept the embellishment simple, too, just adding a button and some twine. I'm trying to find some new ways to attach my buttons; I think I like this one! Well, that's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Cool caribbean, neenah white, Echo Park Summer Days
Accessories: Button, twine

No comments: