Sunday, September 9, 2012

Spooky moon and sky

Sometimes I just get the urge to get inky - I mean really inky! That's usually when I pull out the inkpads and sponges! I've been wanting to make a card like this for awhile, where the moon is sponged and masked, then the sky is sponged. I cut a circle out of a rectangular piece of cardstock and used the the rectangle as my mask for the moon, then covered the moon with the cut-out circle to sponge the sky. I used a bunch of different Memento inks to get this moody halloween feel. I finished the card off with some bat buttons and some eyelash yard I had in my stash. It was a lot of fun inking this one up; I think I will do another like this! Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, tangelo, dandelion, grape jelly, gray flannel, sweet plum, elderberry
Cardstock: grape jelly and black from MFT, neenah white
Accessories: nestablities, Martha Stewart fence punch, bat buttons, eyelash yarn, CM curvy cutter, crimper

No comments: