Friday, August 24, 2012

Smile!

There have been some really great TCP Tuesday challenges recently, and I'm glad I've had a chance to play along! This card is for Lori's recent color challenge - teal, rose and yellow. I love this combination - it is so cheery and fun! I found some Echo Park Country Drive collection papers in my stash that were perfect for the combination. I paired them with this cute Bunny, the TCP ribbon slide die and some rhinestones. I'm trying some new layouts in an effort to break out of my rut. I kind of like this one, so I may try it again! Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Cardstock: bermuda bay, so saffron, regal rose, neenah white, Echo Park Country Drive
Accessories: Nestabilities, Corner rounder, bling, TCP ribbon slide die, ribbon


No comments: