Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pow!

Sometimes you just have to have a stamp set because it's perfect for someone you know. That's the case for me and this karate kid image from MFT! He is just perfect for cards for the son of one of my best friends. He's been taking karate for several years and competes in tournaments regularly. This card uses a recent MFT Wednesday sketch and will be his birthday card this year. I had a little trouble making the sketch and the image work just right, so I'm not totally pleased with the finished product, but he's 10 and I know he won't care! :) Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: yoyo yellow, green galore, brilliant blue, neenah white, misc patterned paper
Accessories: star punches from creative memories, quickkutz border die, cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments: