Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rainbow celebration

This card was an experiment of sorts. I needed a birthday card for a friend who likes bright colors - including rainbows. I wanted to make a rainbow-y background and had some TPC Studios stamps on my desk, so I went to work. These stamp images have a Moroccan style and kind of remind me of tile. I created a pattern and stamped in some bright Memento inks. Then I didn't know what to do next! Finally I came up with this sentiment panel - I used a portion of a PTI mat stack die and a sentiment from Hero Arts. This clear button was in my PTI button bag. Hopefully, my friend likes her card!
Supplies:
Stamps: TPC Studios, Hero Arts
Ink: Memento and Adirondack (only for the red)
Cardstock: Kiwi kiss, basic black, neenah white
Accessories: PTI mat stack dies, button, ribbon

No comments: