Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ballerina birthday

I needed a birthday card for my honorary niece a few days ago. She's the daughter of one of my best friends and she is adorable - a bit precocious, too. I guess that's fitting since she's a redhead - she definitely has the spunky personality to match her hair! Anyway, she loves to dance and she takes ballet classes, so I picked up this ballerina stamp from Taylored Expressions' Moka collection awhile back so I could make cards for her with it. I went with soft pastels, a bit of bling and a fairly simple layout for this card. I also used a sentiment and die from the In the Bag stamp and die collection on this one.
Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: pretty in pink, neenah white, DCWV
Accessories: Nestabilities, Taylored dies, rhinestones, corner rounder, ribbon

No comments: