Monday, August 13, 2012

Featuring Jean

My sweet and amazingly talented friend Jean was selected as the Featured Stamper on Splitcoast on Sunday. I love Jean's work, so of course, I had to play along! Jean has lots of great stamping skills, but there are two things she does really well: mask off and brayer or sponge ink and make fantastic autumn/fall themed cards. One of my favorite Jean cards incorporates both of those, so I decided to attempt a version of my own. You can see her card HERE.
I used different stamps, sponged instead of brayered, and added some bling, but otherwise, I just copied Jean's card! I love how it turned out and I think I will have to make some more of these for Thanksgiving.
Supplies:
Stamps: SU Fantastic Foliage, TE sentiment
Ink: More mustard, pumpkin pie, really rust, ruby red, Memento rich cocoa
Cardstock: really rust, chocolate chip, neenah white
Accessories: bling

1 comment:

Jean Cross said...

Blushing, trying to be humble, but inside I'm screaming: Yay, Me! You are so sweet, Michelle and I love how you did this card. Beautiful.