Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pink Iris

A few weeks ago, I picked up these gorgeous iris stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps while they were having a fabulous sale. I'm sure I've mentioned here before that I love irises, and these might just be the perfect iris stamps. The multi-step stamp process gives these blooms a real depth and variation of color that I love! I was playing around with color combinations and came up with this one using shades of pink and rose. I really wanted the flower to be the star, so I kept the rest of this card design pretty simple. And I pulled a spiral clip from my stash - who knows how long it had been there! - to tie a simple ribbon knot. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Kitchen Sink Iris and sentiment
Ink: SU Purely pomegranate, regal rose, pretty in pink, pink pirouette, mellow moss, old olive, artichoke
Cardstock: Misc. rose from stash, neenah white, SU artichoke
Accessories: Corner chomper, spiral clip, ribbon

No comments: