Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cat Sitter Thanks

For the four or five of you who still check in here, sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. I have been stamping, but actually photographing, uploading and blogging about the things I've made just hasn't been happening! It's been a busy summer here - I've been taking water aerobics at the local pool, working on some scrapbooking and preparing for Relay for Life. This is the third year my sister, a cancer survivor, is captaining a team, and I'm her number one grunt! That means I get to help her set up, haul all of her stuff around, serve as the team photographer, stay up all night while she naps, and walk the track whenever we need someone to make laps! Still, I'm looking forward to it; it is a great opportunity to help the cause and it's fun!
Now, back to the card stuff! A friend of mine volunteered to watch my cat while I went out of town, so the least I could do was make her a thank you card for it! This is a pretty simple card designed to showcase this fun patterned paper I found in my stash. I'm pretty sure the paper is an old line from Carolee Creations; the words are totally appropriate for my kitty! I combined a PTI set and a paw print stamp from Boxer for the sentiment panel. 
That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Fillable Frames, Boxer cat set
Ink: SU Brocade Blue, Memento rich cocoa and desert sand
Cardstock: Kraft, choice buttercream, Carolee Creations DP
Accessories: PTI die, ribbon

No comments: