Monday, July 23, 2012

Hawaiian Birthday

A friend of mine needed a first birthday card for a little girl whose party had a Hawaiian theme, so I came up with this card for her! The stamp and patterned paper are from the Imaginisce Makin Waves collection. This is such a fun collection - I want to make a whole set of cards using the stamps and papers! For this card, I stamped and colored the floral image, then I cut two "1s" out using a Cuttlebug die, so I could layer them and give the "1" a little more oomph. A prima flower and ribbon finishes off the card. My friend liked it, and hopefully the birthday girl did, too! Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts sentiment, Imaginisce flower image
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Misc. pink and aqua from stash, neenah white, Imaginisce dp
Accessories: Nestabilities and PTI mat stack 5 dies, Prima flower, ribbon, button, Cuttlebug number die

No comments: