Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Floral blooms

 Today I have another set of cards I made for the Relay for Life Silent Auction. This set features floral images on white, with black accents and a touch of sparkle. I made two each of these designs, and tomorrow I will share the other two designs!
I'm not sure how exactly I decided, but on this set, I used SU's cameo coral, cool caribbean, lovely lilac and ballet blue. I used both ink and cardstock in those colors for the cards, and each card features three of the four colors. This time, the sentiments are all from Hero Arts.
Supplies: 
Stamps: Ippity by Unity floral images; Hero Arts sentiments
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, lovely lilac, cameo coral, cool Caribbean, ballet blue
Cardstock: basic black, neenah white, lovely lilac, ballet blue 
Accessories: rhinestones, ribbon, spiral clip

No comments: