Thursday, July 26, 2012

Floral blooms, part two

Today I'm sharing the second two card designs for my second set of cards for the Relay for Life auction. I made two each of these designs, which feature SU's Fifth Avenue Floral and sentiments from Hero Arts. I used a combination of cool caribbean, cameo coral, lovely lilac and ballet blue throughout the set. On these cards, I added a touch of stickles for some sparkle. I love the bright colors with just a touch of black accent in these cards. Now hopefully someone else will like them to, so we can raise a little money for cancer research with them! Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, SU; sentiments from Hero Arts
Ink: Cameo coral, cool caribbean, lovely lilac, ballet blue
Cardstock: cameo coral, cool caribbean, basic black, neenah white
Accessories: ribbon, spiral clip, stickles

No comments: