Friday, July 27, 2012

Feel Better

I had a chance to do some stamping at a friend's house a while back. Those are always fun sessions because it's like being in a limited-supply challenge! I take a few things and use a few of hers and see what I can come up with! I have been playing around with the PTI Mat Stack 5 stamps and dies recently; I'd won them in a contest over there awhile back, but hadn't had much chance to play with them. My friend needed a get well card, so this is what I came up with. I liked it enough that I used the design to inspire some more cards. You'll see those soon! Pretty simple design here, so the image/sentiment panel can be the star. I love how nicely the Mat Stack and Limitless Layers dies all work together.
Supplies:
Stamps: Mat Stack 5, Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Misc brown, neenah white, DCWV patterned paper
Ink: SU Regal Rose, Memento bamboo leaves and rich cocoa
Accessories: Mat stack 5 and Limitless Layers oval dies from PTI, seam binding and button

No comments: