Saturday, July 28, 2012

Much Appreciated

 Today I have a couple more cards using PTI's Mat Stack 5 stamps. For these cards I was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest that used only the stamps and not the dies from the Mat Stack 5 collection. I made a pattern using the floral and flourish images. I also fell in love with this color combination while I was making the cards. I'd forgotten how much I love blue and yellow together! The first card uses a sentiment from a Fillable Frames set.
This card features the same pattern as the previous card, but with a different orientation and embellishments. This card also uses a sentiment that comes in the Mat Stack 5 stamp set. These cards are going to people who donated money to my Relay for Life fundraising effort. The relay starts at 10 a.m. today, so keep me in your thoughts as I try to stay awake for the next 24 hours while we walk the track and raise even more money for the American Cancer Society!
Supplies:
Stamps: Mat Stack 5, Fillable Frames, PTI
Ink: so saffron, brocade blue, (SU)
Cardstock: PTI blueberry sky, neenah white
Accessories: ribbon, twine, button, pearls

No comments: