Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rockin birthday

I was sad to hear that Taylor of Taylored Expressions is ending her sketch challenge. It has always been one of my favorites and I will miss it! She's having a big farewell this week and I hope to play along if I have time. This is the last sketch challenge of hers that I participated in, for No. 157; I don't think I ever shared the card here. This is a little less clean and simple than most of my cards of late, but I had fun making it! There is lots of glitter and bling on this card, I'm thinking it'll be great for a teen or tween girl, or maybe one of my friends who loves pink and glitter! Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Stamps: You're My Hero, Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: SU Melon Mambo, Neenah White, Echo Park Yours Truly patterned paper
Accessories: Nestabilities, rhinestones, glitter, ribbon

No comments: