Thursday, May 31, 2012

Heartfelt

I needed to make a card for my sister, who is recovering from surgery, and I was stumped for ideas. She's had a few surgeries the last few years, and I feel like she's probably seen all my tricks by now! So this one is plain, simple and quick. She likes bright colors, so I started there, and stamped a trio of hears from the Untitled Hearts cling set from Hero Arts. My trick for a straight line of hearts: I scored a line where I wanted the hearts to go and used it as my guide. I added a couple more scorelines for balance, then finished the card off with a simple twine bow and a sentiment from Hero Arts.Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: 
Stamps: Untitled Hearts, Find Joy, Hero Arts
Ink: Memento rosebud, bahama blue, lilac posie, tuxedo black
Cardstock: SU melon mambo, basic black, Neenah white
Accessories: MS Score board, divine twine

No comments: