Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bunny bouquet

Today I have a card featuring another recent acquisition from The Cat's Pajamas. I just can't get enough of this bunny! He's so, so cute. And today he's holding a beautiful spring bouquet. This card is pretty simple, just some plain kraft, white and pink cardstock, a little dry embossing, some buttons and twine, oh, and a touch of bling! I added some rhinestones to the image panel and a touch of Stickles to the flowers for some more sparkle. The inside is blank so I can customize this card for whatever occasion I need it for. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Bloom, TCP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Pretty in pink, SU; Kraft, Speckletone; white, Neenah
Accessories: rhinestones, Stickles, Nestabilities, scallop edge punch, twine, buttons
 

No comments: