Monday, May 21, 2012

Bubble Therapy

I had some un-inked Cat's Pajamas stamps sitting on my craft desk and I just couldn't let them sit there any longer! So I spent a little time over the weekend getting them inky for the first time. This is my first TCP set featuring Sprinkle - I love this fun bathtub image and it was a lot of fun to paper-piece. The rest of the image was colored with Copics. I added some glitter to the bubbles for plenty of sparkle. The layout is from the current TCP Tuesday challenge, a sketch this week. I paired the image with fun papers from the Lily Bee Buttercup 6x6 pad. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Bubble Therapy, TCP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Cardstock: taken with teal, so saffron, neenah white, Buttercup by Lily Bee
Accessories: ribbon, button, glitter 

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Michelle! Great detail on the bubbles, and I love the paper pieced tub. Thanks for joining us for TCP Tuesday!