Sunday, May 6, 2012

National Scrapbook Day, Part 3

Hello and happy Sunday! Today I have for you a scrapbook page featuring creatures at Sea World. For National Scrapbook Day, Basic Grey is hosting a series of challenges, including one to pull out vintage BG papers and use them. Well, let me tell you, I have PLENTY of vintage papers. These are from the Lollipop Shoppe and Skate Shoppe collections, and are among the first Basic Grey papers I ever bought. I thought the colors were a good match for these underwater photos of the fish. I cut a portion of one sheet with a Creative Memories wavy cutter to mimic waves. The photos are all matted in more of the papers. I have enough left to make a second-page and complete the two-page spread. I think maybe this layout needs some kind of title in the blank space on the blue portion, but I'm not sure, so I called it good, at least for now! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Grey Lollipop and Skate Shoppe collections
Accessories: bling, stickers, wavy cutter

No comments: