Monday, April 2, 2012

TCP TUES 203: Easter bunny

I had a busy, busy crafting weekend this weekend; I made a bunch of Easter cards, starting with this one. It's for the TCP Tuesday challenge, which was a color challenge this last week. Lori asked us to use tangerine, lime green and sky blue. I found some old We R Memory Keepers patterned papers in my stash that incorporated those colors, so they were my inspiration. I of course had to pull out some cute TCP bunnies for the challenge. I love this set, Sugar Sugar. That bunny looks like he OD'd on chocolate! The rest of the layout was kept pretty simple so my bunny can be the star.
Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas Sugar Sugar
Ink: Memento, Copic markers
Cardstock: SU tangerine tango, green galore, bashful blue, neenah white, We R Memory Keepers dp
Accessories: Nestabilities, button, twine

No comments: