Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Countdown to Easter

I love Easter - it's a great time to pull out my favorite bunny stamps and all of my favorite spring-colored cardstock. I have so much fun making Easter cards that I can't seem to make two alike! I whipped up a bunch over the weekend, so I think that's what you'll be seeing between now and Easter Sunday. Hope you don't get tired of them. Today's card features the Bunny Side Up stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas and papers from a DCWV stack. I actually colored the image awhile back but never put it on a card. I received these papers as a gift recently and thought they were a good match for the image. I added a bit of Stickles on the image to match the sparkle in the papers.
Supplies:
Stamps: Bunny side up, TCP
Ink: Memento, Copic markers
Cardstock: soft sky, misc. purple, neenah white, DCWV
Accessories: Stickles, corner rounder, button, ribbon

No comments: