Thursday, April 19, 2012

Box of Love - MFTWSC68

I'm trying to get out of a stamping rut, and sketches seem to be helping, so I figured I'd try my hand at this week's My Favorite Things sketch and see what happens. I'm also using a stamp set that sadly had never seen ink before this week. Glad I rectified that - this little cutie was fun to work with. The papers are from Teresa Collins' Every Day Moments 6x6 pad - this might be my new paper crush. The papers are absolutely gorgeous, and I can't wait to use them again.The image was colored with Copics and the dress and chocolate box were paper-pieced. I added a couple of touches of Stickles and finished the card with a button and twine.
Supplies:
Stamps: Box of Love, My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: SU Night of navy; Neenah white; Teresa Collins Every Day Moments
Accessories: SU scallop border punch, button, twine, stickles

No comments: